Tuesday, April 10, 2012

Perhaps...Maybe...

It’s true. I am one of those bloggers. You know, the kind that get in blogger mode once a year? That will never really gain a reader base because the urge to stop blogging strikes as fast as the urge to blog. I can’t really say it’s ever an urge because I enjoy it. It’s an enjoyable hobby, but I do have so many so you can see where blogging ranks. I do love to write though and when I am reminded of this, that’s when I pop back in to share what the current passion is at that time.

Last year sucked. It just sucked. I did have some good times and did most of what I had planned. I just had moments of dizziness and anxiety attacks to deal with. I’m finally better for the most part. Sometimes I feel kind of funky but nothing compared to what I was dealing with. They never did figure out what was up. I think it was my ears, but maybe I was just having crazy spells.

Because of the way last year was I slowed down substantially on the cooking and hobbies. Since those are things I like to post about, well, I stopped blogging all together.

Currently I’m doing some home improvements. I am a very creative person, but to be honest, I’m not a big fan of decorating and doing this home shit. I’ll be glad when it is done so I can get back to doing the things that I love.

I have become obsessed with farming. I know it’s hard work. I don’t know that I understand how hard the work is. I do know I would love to have some hens, some angora goats, some bunnies and maybe a Llama and a garden. The hobbies I am attracted to are hobbies that serve some type of function. The animals have function, they will supply fiber for my spinning and knitting, which in turn provide function for warmth and accessories. The hens and garden will provide ingredients for cooking, cooking obviously will supply my meals. I love taking things from the very beginning and creating them into something that has purpose. I’m not big on creating things that will just sit there and look pretty. If you can wrap it around your neck and be warm as well as look gorgeous, I’m all for it! If it’s just going to sit and collect dust, forget it! More dust collectors means more dusting, who wants that? These are the things that I dream about and keep me motivated to keep going on the home improvements.

My home has been in distress and really needed an overhaul. It’s always been in the back of my mind, knowing that the time would come to address the house issue and I think it caused a bit of a creative block. I stayed pretty creative with this clutter on my mind, just think of all the creativity that will be unleashed once my mind and spirit is free.

Just might be something interesting enough to write about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home