Sunday, June 28, 2009

Trust Me

It was kind of intimidating, being with her for the first time. I knew she had so much experience and had been with the experienced. What would I be compared to them? I was unsure if this was something I really wanted to do and I didn’t want to damage her by my ignorance to this new world.

I admire her beauty and the liberal ambiance she would bring to her environment. She was free and I want to be free, but I am afraid.

I agree with myself to take this slow. It’s ok to take my time for once. This is not something in which I will close my eyes, take the leap and hope for the best. This is a life changing experience.

I began by tracing the outline of her body with my finger tips getting to know every scratch, bump and curve, understanding who she is. Slowly I climbed on, rocking her back and forth, back and forth, feeling our weight working together.

Once she was turned on, I knew she was ready to go. She moaned and I could feel her warmth beneath me bringing butterflies up my stomach and racing through my heart. I knew this was it.

I gently rolled her throttle, let off the break, and picked up my feet.

1 Comments:

Blogger *~kAy~* said...

ah i felt the same way! :P
I am still very new to riding :P and I guess I'm trying to be extra cautious :P
but i don't mind taking it slow :)

i like your blog a lot! :)
definitely going to follow! :)

August 18, 2009 at 2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home