Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Dear DMV Ass,

I think you need to be aware that your business hours are 7:00 a.m. – 5:30 p.m. I assume that if I walk in at 5:26 p.m. it is ok because your doors are still open for business.

Apparently you do not feel this way. You made it obvious by the sarcasm, lack of eye contact and persistent huffing with every task you had to do in order to serve me, your customer.

Now, I know, being a government employee putting in 10 minutes of overtime for someone who does pay your salary is an absolute inconvenience. If it makes you feel any better, I had the great experience of burning my lunch HOUR making numerous phone calls, being put on hold, going in circles just to end up back to you, the asshole who fucked up and gave me the wrong title. I had to leave work early, once again in order to get your fuck up straightened out. You won.

Defeated,

Jen
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Lame Ass Bank,

I should blame myself for choosing a bank that resides in Wal-mart. Need I say more?

Regretfully,

Jen

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Dear Jamba Juice,

Not only do you make a mean blend, you’re also hot. Thank you for making my day.

Heart,

Jen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home