Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Three Months Later

It’s interesting the time I feel the need to write. I think about writing everyday, but I just don’t get to it. So now, 30 minutes to midnight I choose to write. I want to get up early tomorrow and get going, but I won’t. The Barefoot Chardonnay, conversations with my best friend, reminiscing as I go through my things to pack will keep me up and keep me sleeping when it is time to wake up.

This past month has been quite an experience. I was challenged emotionally, physically, and mentally.

I started my exercise program 8 weeks ago, 4 days a week. Partially because I want to get in shape, partially because I am bored at work and it is acceptable to take 30 minutes for a health break with my current employer. I have realized at 34 having my first baby at 16 I never had, and never will have the body of an 18 year old. I have REALIZED, not ACCEPTED. I’m still working out and I am optimistic.

Participated in a motorcycle workshop this month. One weekend of riding a 250 Rebel qualified me to have an “M” endorsement on my license. This means I am licensed to legally ride all streets, highways and interstates of beautiful Colorado on a motorcycle. LEGAL not SAFE. If you see a petite brunette on a 750 Shadow Aero in your rearview mirror, please GET OUT OF THE WAY. I don’t know what I’m doing, but I’m doing it and having a hellaofatime! Booya.

You can relax this weekend though, I’ll be in Vegas with the girls.

Etsy rocks. 4 sales the night before I leave town.

Awesome.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home