Monday, December 29, 2008

Done!

I had a really great Christmas this year! Most of my knitting projects were completed and wrapped with care. The one I did not finish, I started on Christmas eve to have completed by Christmas day. I would have succeeded except I ran out of yarn. I just didn’t think this hat would take up 3 skeins!

Now that Christmas is done I have started 3 wrap/scarf projects. I ran down to Michaels and picked up a pair of size 35 needles. Imagine my fascination when I saw how big they are!!

You all went there, didn’t you?

Anyway, I pulled out some Brown Sheep and some novelty yarn and starting knitting away. I’m using Garnet Brown Sheep and some orangey novelty. I ran out of yarn for this one, so I placed an order online for some new yarn. The next day I went to the yarn store and found the White wool I needed to mix with some novelty yarn I already have and I found another cool wool/novelty yarn mix that I am also throwing in some Kid Mohair. Can you say addicted? It’s just nice to see how quickly these knit up and how impressive they look. As soon as I finish them I will post pics for the world to see! I like that I can have a simple, no brainer to do in an evening and it doesn’t expect breakfast in the morning!

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home