Monday, August 11, 2008

Summer

It’s been awhile, hello again.

A lot has gone on, but every time I thought it was important to blog about it and share the experiences, I was experiencing more so I didn’t have the time.

I got the boob job and I love my boobies. I went to Sturgis and showed them off, tastefully, no flashing. That was not the highlight of Sturgis. South Dakota is a beautiful state. I would post pictures, but I’m busy at the moment.

I have not become a pool champion, nor have I knit one charity project per month. While my New Year Goals are not being met, I have lived a memorable summer and have achieved some personal goals, you know those inner ones that you don’t really share with anyone.

I want to share more, but I have things to do.

Hope you all are having a great summer.

J

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home