Tuesday, April 8, 2008

See C?

So I am seriously contemplating a “Breast Augmentation”. Yup, I want a boob job. I’m tired of being so god damn flat, “but you have such a great personality…” bullshit! I want boobs. Maybe I’m vain, maybe I’m insecure, whatever, I want C’s.

I have a good friend who had the procedure done a year ago. I got to see her over the weekend and she has beautiful breasts. She has a build a tad smaller than mine and she underwent enhancement and obtained C’s. They are soooo lovely.

I have a lot of support to undergo this enhancement. I have my parents, daughter and even my grandmother rooting for me to acquire this much more voluptuous self. How can I not listen to my sweet grandma? “you should have done long time ago, maybe you keep man around”. (in my best Japanese accent) Seriously!

Last night I sat with Mr. Kendall Jackson and had deep thoughts; Floors or boobs? Car or boobs? More savings or boobs? It’s such a dilemma.

Armed with my new iPod shuffle (see,it would have never worked) and fashion conscious workout clothes (pink of course) I headed to the gym today determined to transform my body into something more suitable to show off C’s. I’m thinking that if this is motivation to get that stellar body I’ve been wanting, surely I can gift myself with a stellar pair of tatas, tits, jugs, melons, milk jugs, babaloos, gobstoppers……..

4 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Yeah, it was the iPod.

Beware the big boobs, they attract an unsavory sort of man.

April 8, 2008 at 9:48 PM  
Blogger V's Wife said...

I say go for it! Believe me if it makes you feel better and you're doing it for the right reasons then it's worth it!

April 9, 2008 at 11:35 AM  
Blogger J Leona said...

Casey: I have a history of unsavory men, and trust me, it was not the boobs.

V: I agree with you. It would be an entirely selfish thing and for good reasons. I know it would make me feel better plus my ROI is probably good considering all the Wonder Bra’s, padded bathing suites and turned down sales b/c I couldn’t fill out the tops. It’s a no brainer!

April 9, 2008 at 12:01 PM  
Blogger Rock Hammer said...

You got me there.

April 9, 2008 at 4:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home