Saturday, January 5, 2008

Resolution #8

I am a pool whore. I don’t care who I play, as long as I can play.

You see, pool is new to me. I mean, I’ve always been up for playing but I never took the game seriously until recently. I decided I would actually try playing pool non-slop. I had realized pool requires a strategic and analytical tactic. Right on. So, the first night I took the game seriously I kicked ASS. Yeah! That’s right, who’s you’re daddy? I made my man proud. Since then I’ve done O.K. I’m at a point where I’m thinking too hard about what I’m doing.

I think where I’m going wrong is the fact that I never took geometry. Math was always a struggle for me until algebra. Then I rocked. I achieved what I needed credit wise for math and got the hell out of there. I actually dropped out of geometry because I had all my math credits. Shit! Beyond the basic math needed to balance my checkbook I just didn’t think anything else would be necessary. Well, learn from me kids, geometry is a must!

I’m 5’3 and ¼ (the ¼ does count), and a buck 15, 18,20,15. I have the demeanor of someone you would be afraid to share offensive four letter words with (haha!). I have this fantasy; I’m a fuckin, rockin pool shark, ya! It’s a goal really. I don’t know why. I just think it would be cool to be the “little girl” who kicks ass. Don’t fuck with me. This is my alter ego coming out, I know it. Still, it would be cool.

3 Comments:

Blogger Bryan said...

No wonder you skipped geometry if your school was offering geography as a math class ;)

Thanks for the new year wishes btw, same to you! But actually I don't normally mind interacting with people, it's just those odd moments!

And hey, try not to rip off too many unsuspecting young men when you become a pool shark! They might get wise to it.

January 6, 2008 at 1:25 AM  
Blogger J Leona said...

Ha! Ha! Too funny. This is a result of drinking and blogging. I had a few beers and was fighting sleep.

I will keep my pool sharkin on the down low. They won't know what hit 'em. ;0)

January 6, 2008 at 7:33 PM  
Blogger J Leona said...

p.s. I couldn't leave it, I just couldn't.

January 6, 2008 at 7:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home