Thursday, January 31, 2008

Forever Charmed

So, I finished watching Season Eight of Charmed. Regardless of the fact that it ended the way I knew it would, I enjoyed every ounce of it. I laughed, I cried, my heart fluttered when Phoebe fell in love. I can’t help it. I love Charmed. So they are witches and vanquish demons, it’s all for the greater good.

So now I’m looking for a new show to get hooked on. I was hooked on Grey’s for a little bit. I watched it religiously for two seasons. I’m over it. I just don’t see the point in watching an anorexic girl constantly crying about how depressing her life is and the continue pursuit of a man who really needs to grow some balls. Don’t get me wrong, Patrick Dempsey is hot, but Dr. McDreamy has lost his appeal.

Then there is Desperate House Wives. Again, I was hooked for about two seasons, but lost interest right away when I realized I live in that neighborhood. There is no use for me to watch it on TV when I get to experience the real deal.

There have been a couple of reality shows here and there, but nothing is really sucking me in. It’s kind of depressing.

So, I have contemplated my options and have come to this conclusion: I am Forever Charmed. I have no other choice but to order Charmed through my netflix. I’m going to start with Season One and work my way through it again. Nothing is cooler than three strong women with an awesome wardrobe kicking some major demon ass in heels.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home