Tuesday, January 1, 2008

As mentioned in my previous post I had resolved to complete my first charity knitting project by January 1st 2008 for Warm Woolies. I would spend all of December 31st working to accomplish this goal. Well, I’m here to report that I did not accomplish this goal as initially planned. I actually completed two projects!! A knitted hat and a matching set of my first mittens ever. They are so tiny and cute!



I really enjoyed these projects. Knitting is such a generous hobby and it feels good knowing that my hands created a gift of warmth and love. I hope that I have made these with the quality to last through many children. This was such a fun project my goal for 2008 is to knit at least one project for charity each month,

Well, I'm beat. I hope everyone had a great New Year!

1 Comments:

Blogger m•riah said...

I love them!

January 10, 2008 at 9:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home