Thursday, December 6, 2007

In attempt to get into the Christmas Spirit I have half-heartily spewed up what a friend likes to call "Christmas Puke" in my home. It's very minimal right now and I don't really have any plans to add more. Adding more entails cleaning more later and I'm just not in the mood.

Normally I’m not such a scrooge. I’m usually an easy going, fun loving gal to the point of making others sick with my optimism. Lately I’ve been telling people what I really think about them and I stare at them as if they are morons until they go away. Road rage is now prevalent in my everyday commute home. Merge RIGHT you fucking idiot, Merge Right!!!!! I’m sick and tired of people assuming it’s a merge left and looking at me like I’m being the ass when they in fact are the ASS!!

Ok that may have been a bit much, but I really needed to release some strong emotions I have with the merge right thing.

Back to Christmas Spirit. After visiting v’s wife blog and m•riah blog I had a little spark to get some Christmas Puke in my home. Here it is, stuffed cat and all:


Kidding, the cat isn’t really stuffed but with my patience wearing thin he may be before the season is over if he keeps climbing up my fake tree and knocking the branches off and sending all the pretty ornaments crashing to the floor. Cleaning up those fucking glass globe bullshit ornaments is a pain in the ass and finding them stuck in my toe at 3 am when letting out the dogs is enough to turn what was left of my insanity into gruesome homicidal thoughts.

Here kitty, kitty…..


3 Comments:

Blogger V's Wife said...

Your Christmas Puke is fabulous!!!

I agree though the more I put up the more I have to clean and my house is usually not that "home" feeling as a friend likes to say, I call it not so cluttery, lol, so all this Christmas stuff is starting to get to me :)

December 10, 2007 at 6:11 PM  
Blogger J Leona said...

Thanks V! My tree has seen better days but it is still pretty. I love christmas lights on snowy nights. It's just so peaceful. Until the cat knocks off a few branches again. ;0)

December 10, 2007 at 10:15 PM  
Blogger m•riah said...

OMG I love this!! Lovely! The cat is a great touch :)

December 11, 2007 at 5:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home