Monday, November 12, 2007

Self Pics Suck

I don't want to admit it, but I'm getting into this blogger thing. I know it might look ugly right now, but I'm experimenting with the lame "customization" tools blogger offers. Yes, lame, but I’ve tapped into the HTML... muahhahahaha! Bring it bitch!

Oh, and thanks to persistent nagging and bugging of one Casey (ha, ha linked you!) I have a pic. For the record I hate taking pictures of myself backed to a wall, framing it just right so no one can see my messy house and terrible profile to post on a site for the whole world to see because I am dellusional and think the whole word even sees are cares to visit my blog, shot.

Post it and they will come he says. Whatever, it’s there and I’m done with this conversation.

1 Comments:

Blogger Casey said...

Is that why you took a picture of a 12 year old pixie?

Just kidding, you look good.

November 13, 2007 at 9:10 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home