Monday, November 26, 2007

FO, I Rule!

Yes! I rule I have a some FO's to post with pictures!

2 month Anthropologie Shrug!



Eh, 2 months is not bad




1 year socks!!



Ok, so some projects take me longer than others. The socks just came at a bad time in my life and I just could not focus on them. They are my first pair of toe up socks so I had some learnin to do. Anyhow, DONE!




3 Year Scarf!!


This scarf I started in 2005 on an Italy trip. My skills were not at the appropriate level at the time to understand what was required for this pattern that came from Little Box of Scarves. So after many meltdowns, tears, and given up, I picked it up again, and again, year after year and finally understood.Eureka!!

2 Comments:

Blogger m•riah said...

Beautiful! I love the socks - I have heard socks are the hardest?!

November 29, 2007 at 5:20 AM  
Blogger J Leona said...

Thanks. Socks really are not that hard once you've done a couple of pairs. it's funny because I felt I had accomplished the world when I learned to turn a heel!

November 30, 2007 at 6:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home