Saturday, September 8, 2007

I Need a Swift Kick

I’ve done a lot of thinking lately, soul searching. I have found….nothing, nada, zip. I can’t find what I want, who I am, or where I’m going.

I have ambitions. Lots of them actually, but when I shift focus to those ambitions, I am lost. I don’t know where to start or what to start on and if I should even bother. The things I have started, I’m paranoid that maybe I started on them too soon.Or maybe I have already seen so many obstacles before I began, but I began anyway because for some insane reason I’m feeling stagnate and this was going to offer a challenge and some kind of excitement. Maybe, I’m just jaded from a bad run in with an ambitionholic. I think it’s all the above.

So, I’m trying out this new sleeping aid, listening to Moby, hoping that the effect of this sleeping aid will open my mind and I can come forth with some mystical wisdom and insight into my soul… Guess not.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home